Whether placing collection boxes, or picking them up; making kits or delivering trees, there is something for everyone to do. NOW and during the holidays.
- Remote/ Computer / phone -based
- Maintain WP Website (by area/topic or skill)
- Maintain Events using WP / EventBrite
- Monitor donations, requests, etc.
- Contact, create and email charities for client needs/direct them to use system or enter for them. (template available) Verify other needs….
- Accept Live-Chat assignment to handle incoming calls for assistance, information, etc.
- Social Media setups, FB, Twitter, etc… per standard instructions.
- Create dispatch maps (google) for deliveries.
- Solicit, ‘sign’ and place collection boxes.
- Solicit materials needed and artisans (bowmakers, skirt-cutters/makers, stands with water bowls, special ornament groupings?)
- Solicit tree donors (fresh, artificial; to or pre-cut)
- Coordinate media attendance, photography, ‘ads’
- Coordinate / help setup and participate collection days/locations
- Coordinate sorting, storage, organizing,
- Coordinate / participate kit-making
- Coordinate / participate tree cutting, pickups
Contact Sharon, 949.613-5059 or Sharon@ChristmasTreesofHope.com for details.